The Ventris Dual Reverb is a powerful stereo reverb pedal featuring over 20 meticulously crafted reverb engines, dual signal processors, full MIDI functionality, stereo inputs and outputs, external expression capabilities, and advanced effects editing and signal routing options via the Neuro Desktop and Mobile App Editors. The pedal features an exceptional collection of rich, spacious tones, including realistic analog reverbs like Spring and Plate, natural replications of large and small acoustic spaces, and an intriguing and highly musical selection of “unnatural” tones including Reverse, Swell and Shimmer.
The Ventris contains two completely independent reverb processors, essentially housing a matching pair of high-powered reverb pedals in a single box. Its dual reverb platform gives the pedal massive processing power as well as some additional features like unlimited Preset Spillover and the ability to combine two reverb effects with either parallel, cascading or independent channel signal routing.
Ventris Dual Reverb Features
- Over 20 Reverb Engines — The Ventris features 12 onboard reverb engines accessible via the center selector, plus additional engines downloadable with the Neuro Mobile App and Desktop Editor. Select from realistic spring and plate reverb effects, natural room sounds, and a beautiful interpretation of 80s studio rack gear with the Hall L engine. The pedal also features a collection of “unnatural” reverb sounds including the pitch shifting Shimmer engine, an eerie Reverse effect, a smooth Swell effect, and the retro-futuristic Offspring engine.
- Dual Signal Processing — The pedal includes two identical 56-bit signal processors for massive processing power, essentially housing a matching pair of high-powered reverb pedals in a single box.
- Dual Reverb Presets (In Series or Parallel) - Select the A + B toggle switch position and create dual reverb effects, allowing you to simultaneously engage two different reverb effects with a parallel, cascaded, or left/right signal path.
- 128 User Presets — Save up to 8 presets re-callable via the pedal’s onboard controls plus an additional 120 presets accessible via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Stereo Input and Output jacks – Choose from mono, stereo, dual mono, external loops, and many other alternate signal routes.
- Programmable Footswitch — Assign the Option footswitch to perform a number of different
functions. Control options include tap tempo assigned to Pre-Delay and modulation time, reverb Hold (aka “freeze”), A/B reverb toggling, and more.
- Preset Spillover – Change from one preset to another without abruptly cutting the reverb trail of the former preset.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog
buffered or relay based true bypass.
- Analog Dry Through — For most engines the dry signal is routed around the signal processor for a completely unaffected dry tone.
- Complete MIDI Functionality — Access the Ventris’s MIDI functionality via the Neuro Hub, the pedal’s 5-Pin MIDI DIN input (w/ MIDI thru), or its USB port.
- Neuro Mobile App. (for iOS and
Android) and Desktop Editor (for Mac and Windows) — Create highly customized presets with the Neuro Editor’s extended set of adjustable parameters and additional reverb engines. Save presets in a personal preset library, share them with other Ventris owners, or burn them directly to the pedal.
- Expression Control — Assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and direction of each. Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, Hot Hand 3, as well as 3rd party expression pedals.
- Brushed anodized aluminum
housing — Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs) Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg.
- Includes 9v DC power supply — 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 280mA.